We’ve set up three lovely scenic routes through the province this year. We’ve written down all directions and instructions as we did the previous Going Dutch’s and included them in the binder you’ll receive upon arrival.
However, as an additional service we went through the effort of capturing all routes in digital GPX files that can be used as backup or for assistance using your favorite GPX navigation system, or by using (a trial) version of the TomTom Go Navigation app for Andriod or IOS. In case you’re planning to make use of the GPX files, we highly recommend you to prepare this from home.
Please click the following link to download the GPX files for the routes
To use the GPX files with TomTom Go Navigation App, one should roughly go through the following steps:
- Install the TomTom Go Navigation App and create a TomTom account and download the map of the Netherlands
- Use your laptop to go to TomTom MyDrive, login using the account you’ve just created
- Within MyDrive, navigate to MyRoutes, and import the routes using the GPX files downloaded from the GD22 site
- Within MyDrive, open the routes one by one and tick the switch to ‘sync the route as track on your systems’
- Open the app, make sure it syncs ‘your places’ from your account, and you’re ready to start a route