Boxtel, 2020.03.20

Dear fellow impers,

Today we’ve decided to postpone the GD2020 with a year to 2021 due to the pandemic caused by the Corona virus. Although we would love to welcome you (again) to our small country we simply cannot risk the health of any of the attendees.

We understand that many of you have already booked the ferry and possibly an accommodation as well, which might be troublesome to cancel or postpone. That’s why we’ve decided to make the decision now so that there will be slightly more time for you all to make arrangements.

Most of you have booked a camp spot at the GD campsite as well. We’ve spoken to the owners today and arranged that we can come back next year.
Note: For rescheduling/cancellation of chalets or other accommodations, please reach out to your contact yourself.

We’ve also pinned the date for the GD2021 in order to allow you to reschedule any bookings. The GD2021 will take place during the Late May Bank Holiday, from Thursday 27th to Monday 31st of May 2021.

And of course you are again welcome to our country as soon as things are back to normal.

We hope to see you all next year, for the GD2021.

Best regards,
GD2020/GD2021 Committee

— If you want to leave a message, please go to the guestbook page.